- Customer Manager, Drinks Manufacturer
- HR Business Partner, Confectionary Manufacturer
- Plant Manager, Food Snacks Manufacturer
- Head of Contracts, White Goods Manufacturer and Distribution Business
- UK Technical Manager, Electrical Appliances Manufacturer
- Aftersales Manager, Officewear Clothing Manufacturer
- Warehouse Manager, Plastic Parts Manufacturer
- Product Manager, Telecoms Manufacturer
- National Account Manager, Machine Parts Manufacturer
- Project Manager, Paper Products Manufacturer
- Premium Sales Manager, Home Furnishings Manufacturer
- European Business Development Manager, Petcare Manufacturer
- Business Development Executive, Healthcare Manufacturer
We have been working in the manufacturing sector since 2013. We recognise that our candidates want a service that assists them in securing a new role whilst offering them support, coaching, and honest advice. Our manufacturing team provides a professional and consultative service and they are able to not only provide you advice on your career prospects and opportunities available to you, but we are also on hand to support you with your job search, offering you valuable yet constructive feedback on how to make the most of your skills.
Our candidate process is designed to be detailed in order that we only represent candidates that the role truly matches in terms of their career goals and expectations. That is why we will take you through a comprehensive screening and interview process, followed by giving you a full brief on the role for which you’re being considered. We won’t waste your time and we would always ask you to be honest with us, so you don’t waste ours either. Providing excellent candidate service is at the core of our values, it is very important to us. If we can help you secure your next role we absolutely will!
Please read our candidate pledge to learn more about how we work closely with our candidates to assist you with your job search.