- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Admin/Waste Acceptance Clerk
Location: Harwood, Bolton
Salary details: £8.21 - £10.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week
Job Type: part-time job share
Role Title: Waste Acceptance/Admin Clerk
The Waste Acceptance/Admin Clerk will be the first point of call for customers visiting the site and will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible level of customer service is provided at all times. The role includes operating the weighbridge and managing the site reception area to register loads and carry out visual checks of incoming materials.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operation of the Weighbridge throughout site opening times, ensuring that the desk is manned at all times.
- Registers all vehicles entering the site with the purpose of delivering waste, this includes but is not limited to, maintaining accurate details of registration numbers, weighbridge tickets, duty of care notes, drivers signatures and transfer notes.
- Ensures a high awareness of the type of waste being delivered to site and carries out visual checks to monitor waste types to ensure accurate waste records are maintained.
- Provide administrative support to the Central Administration Team.
07.30am 12.30pm Monday to Friday
Please note: This is a job share role and candidates must be able to work together to cover the full working hours of the role (7.30am 5.00pm) during periods of holiday and absence.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Experience of working towards set deadlines and processes
- A background in administration within a busy and fast paced environment
- A confident and professional telephone manner, with the personality to represent the company from the first point of contact
- The ability to solve problems and work on own initiative
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure
- High standard of written English, with accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
- High levels of confidentiality