- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Supervisor
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a retail business which puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. This business is a well-loved retail high street brand with a cult following and loyal customer base who have bucked the retail trend over the last few years with their continued expansion and progression. They create luxurious and service focussed store environments which encourage talented retailers to excel and meet their potential.
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment where a focus delivery is encouraged
- A current retail supervisor or team leader who is looking to progress in the near future would be encouraged to apply
- With a can-do attitude, a naturally confident personality, passionate about people and achieving in your role. Your determination and focus to achieve fantastic results will shine through when you talk through your achievements
- You will be articulate and be able to communicate and inspire team members of all backgrounds, accountable for all retail basics, you will love delivering retail excellence
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the companys core values
- You will be responsible for in store merchandising, creating window and in store displays that follow company guideline but are targeted towards your local customer
- Assist the Store Manager & Assistant Manager in making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
Our client is a well-established high street retailer who has had significant growth over the last few years and is planning further growth for the future. The quality of their service and product is exceptional, their customers are their most important asset and they will do everything they can to make them happy, their passion is at the heart of everything they do! This company continues to go from strength to strength and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail management career!
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kingston-upon-Thames, New Malden, Norbiton, Tolworth, Cheam
KEY WORDS: Supervisor, Team Leader, Customer Service, Duty Manager, Concession Manager, Assistant Manager, Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: