- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Duty Manager
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (+bonus)
Are you a Supervisor, Team Leader, or Duty Manager looking for a business to flourish in?
Are you looking to fall back in love with your retail career?
We are looking for friendly, positive, approachable and adaptable managers to join this fantastic business. Does this sound like you? Then read on...
As a Duty Manager for this iconic brand, you will have total responsibility for mentoring and motivating your team to exceed business metrics and expectations.
You will be encouraged and inspired to develop a capable team around you in order to offer high levels of customer service and build an industry leading team.
- With a positive and can-do attitude, and the confidence to lead from the front, maintaining an excellent level of service throughout the store.
- Ideally you will have experience within any retail, hospitality or leisure management background, and will immerse yourself in a culture of service, putting the customer at the heart of every decision.
- A strong work ethic is a must, candidates must be willing to work in a volume high pace environment where you enjoy the buzz of the shop floor
- A current team leader, supervisor, duty manager or shift leader who is looking to progress to other management levels in the near future and beyond!
- You will have a can-do attitude, be naturally confident, passionate about supporting people and achieving in your role
- You will have high energy and love working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, reliable and willing to the extra mile, you will thrive on achieving targets and love the buzz of a retail store that is busy
- As a Duty Manager you will lead, inspire and develop your team, spending most of your day on the shop floor, making sure that each and every customer is valued as soon as they walk through the door
- Maintaining a business that is viewed as the best of British, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining positive standards
- Inspire the team to achieve maximum performance levels through driving teamwork
- Overseeing product availability, maintaining stock levels as well as organising stock
- Ensure the store delivers excellent retail standards, outstanding freshness and ensure the team works within a safe environment
- Help to develop a culture within the store that ensures the customer is at the heart of every decision
- Driving customer service standards to achieve sales and exceed customer happiness targets
- Have the ability to approach problems confidently and resolve them with clear direction, being effective at all times
- Be open to travelling within a 30 minute radius of your home location, and be open to other locally commutable stores
With over 10 million customers per week, our client is a rapidly growing blue chip retailer, known throughout households are the first point of call for many families. With fantastic marketing campaigns, and a presence both in print and on screen, they are in an excellent position to provide a fantastic career to any new employee.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridge, Newmarket, Bury St. Edmunds, Ely, Haverhill and Saffron Walden
KEYWORDS: Duty Manager, Team Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Section Leader, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Retail, Hopsitality
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us in the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
- Web: mccarthyrecruitment.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/McCarthyRecruitment
- Twitter: twitter.com/UKRetailCareers
- Linked-In: linkedin.com/company/mccarthy-recruitment