- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package
Do you have retail, sales, contact centre or customer service experience?? Are you looking for a full time role with a company that will invest time in your development? If so, apply now!!
Our client is one of the UKs leading home appliance manufacturers. This is a new and exciting role with the business as our client transforms their business with the launch of an exciting new Aftermarket Sales Team. They are looking for skilled Customer Service Professionals who will support the successful delivery of this new department.
The role is to be the first point of contact for when a customer needs support or requires a repair beyond their manufacturers warranty.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they are making significant investments into their customer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support customers.
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer experience and retain customer loyalty
- Seek out opportunities to upsell through service
- Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated in both your daily activities and in self-development
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Flexibility for various shifts including evening and weekends
THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling inbound/outbound sales enquires for customers in need of support or repair, adapting your approach to varying customer needs
- Work as a part of a team to deliver an exceptional service and achieve key performance targets
- Utilising the available products and services to find a solution for the customer that best fits their needs
- Accurately record customer data, ensuring compliance when selling regulated services
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Bedford
KEY WORDS: Sales Executive, Telesales, Customer Service, Aftersales, Retail, Appliances, Contact Centre, Call Centre
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
- Web: https://www.mccarthyrecruitment.com/