- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Package: £18-35k per annum OTE (year 1) + excellent benefits
No previous experience required!
You may be a retail manager wanting a change of career, in recruitment, sales or a newly qualified graduate whoever you are its about you and what you can offer not what you have done before!
Due to expansion McCarthy Recruitment are looking for a new Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful recruitment team in our head office based in Warrington. We are looking for people who enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, can meet quick deadlines are extremely organised and have attention to detail. You dont need previous recruitment experience just drive, passion and a desire to learn.
We will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, McCarthy truly is. Our team achieve amazing results, working with several of the biggest retailers on the High Street today and have a lot of fun whilst doing it!
Our company specialises in the recruitment of permanent management roles for a number of blue chip retail companies across the UK in retail, hospitality and HR. We launched the business to be different and we certainly are.
Working at the front end of our business, our Recruitment Consultants are responsible for completing vacancy assignments.
You will be involved in account management, candidate sourcing and selection, providing career advice, salary negotiations and managing candidates through the full recruitment process. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be coached to become a highly skilled professional through our training and development programme.
You will develop your sales skills, commercial acumen and your business credibility.
What we are looking for:
- Driven, enthusiastic, ambitious people, who are looking to succeed
- A Can Do attitude, positivity is a must!
- Open-mindedness and adaptability - you might get thrown in at the deep end!
- Confidence and an engaging personality
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Previous Management experience within retail or hospitality
What you will get:
- Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
- Opportunity to set your own targets
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- An open, honest and customer-focused culture
- The support of an already successful team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company thats really going places
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment including a bi-annual team build
- Unlimited future development
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
By applying for this role, you are explicitly consenting for McCarthy Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at GDPR @ McCarthyRecruitment.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.