- Client Services
- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice Centre
Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: £46,890 - £60,450 per annum
Do you want to be part of the fastest developing supermarket in the UK?
Our client that were currently recruiting for is one of the fastest growing Supermarkets in the World and has an incredible 640 Stores across the UK. Theyre looking to increase this number to 1000 stores by 2022. As well as winning multiple prestigious awards, this company has been awarded 40 trophies for their own brand products making them, the most awarded retailer.
Theyre currently looking to recruit an experienced Store Manager to run their Thamesmead store and help commit to their growing success. As a Store Manager, no two of your days will ever be the same. One day of the week you could placing orders and the next you might be potentially handling customer complaints. And all the while you'll handle the over-seeing goals of maximising sales and hitting targets in your store, ensuring great customer service whilst minimising costs.
To put it in simple terms, if you find the idea of running a multi-million-pound store whilst inspiring your team to be proud of everything you've achieved together, we promise you, you're going to find this a largely rewarding role - and one with excellent growth prospects.
STORE MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling, mentoring and developing a team of customer advisors and management to deliver stock, sales and service to a retail business
- Ensure all staff are multi-skilled/tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the retail store
- Ensure all staff have knowledge of products and services within the whole retail store
- Assist the management team in handling the performance of self and others within agreed time limits, including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
- Complete yearly appraisals for the team and ensure they are all developed to reach their potential
- Handle a business that is a household name, renowned for value, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining very high standards
IDEAL STORE MANAGER CANDIDATE
- Experienced retail Manager, managing at least £1m turnover as a single site or with responsibility for this level of turnover within a larger unit
- Able to prioritise, delegate and develop a team who are driven to achieve specific daily deadlines and targets
- You will be motivated by results, be excited by achieving high standards and excel in delivering excellent customer service
KEYWORDS: StoreManager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Hospitality, Banking, Retail and Leisure.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - Its the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
By applying for this role, you are explicitly consenting for McCarthy Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at GDPR @ mccarthyrecruitment .com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: