- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Our client is highly regarded in their sector and prides themselves on the service they provide and deliver to their customers. Our client prides themselves on the communities they serve and there is no better time to join them as they invest in people, stores and technology for the future.
If you can help grow their business, our client can offer you a whole world of opportunity. As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits, youll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with a business that really puts people at the heart of its strategy.
- To be a successful Store Manager youll need to be an authentic, engaging and uncompromising leader with fantastic leadership skills
- An experienced leader, you will be able to manage a diverse team through the positive changes that we are going through
- Strong communication skills, coaching and mentoring management style are essential as well as excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to show how youve previously worked within your local community, to drive business opportunities
- Commercial drive and awareness as well as the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement recommendations
- Able to demonstrate business skills through previously handling profit and loss reports and exploring opportunities to increase sales
- Places the emphasis on customer service and ensures that the highest standards are set and maintained in this field
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Store Manager youll lead, inspire and develop your team, spending most of your day on the shop floor, making sure that each and every customer is valued as soon as they walk through the door
- Youll help build key relationships throughout the local area and support local business
- Youll seek opportunities to stay ahead of the competition and react to changes that could affect store performance.
- Lead and coach your team from the front as you work towards team and individual performance goals.
- Take charge of everything, from developing your people to managing all cost lines
- Completing regular performance reviews with team members and identifying training & development needs
- To recruit, train and develop the store team to consistently provide product availability and responsive, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lymington, Christchurch, Bournemouth, New Milton, Milford on Sea, Southampton, Ringwood, Eastleigh
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: