- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-loved retail high street brand with a cult following and loyal customer base who have bucked the retail trend over the last few years with their continued expansion and progression. They are a global business shipping to over 90 countries with over 140 stores across the UK and 12 in the Middle East. This is an award-winning brand with a huge social media following. They pride themselves on offering excellent and personalised service in their stores and are looking for an Deputy Store Manager for their Tallaght store to help assist the Store Manager in leading the branch to success.
- Highly motivated with energy and enthusiasm with a desire to succeed
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed retail environment is essential
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to adapt to frequent changes in a high-pressured environment
- A current Deputy/Assistant Manager or Supervisor looking to progress into their next management position
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Be a brand ambassador for the business
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Provide support to the Store Manager and deputise in their absence
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing a successful store team
- Take responsibility for your own personal development and seek out opportunities for improvement
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Organise and help with deliveries and store replenishment
- Maintain outstanding Visual Merchandising standards across your store including window displays
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and using social media to drive footfall to the store
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Dublin, Drimnagh, Terenure, Sandyford, Kimmage, Dundrum, Sandyford
KEY WORDS: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Floor Manager, Customer Service, Department Manager, Concession Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware, Jewellery
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.