- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Role: Permanent or Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, trustworthy individual with a can-do attitude. You will be reliable and willing to go the extra mile. Being organised and accurate in everything you do is a given, your administration skills and level of attention to detail will be second to none. You will be a confident and strong communicator and have the capability to work as part of a team or on your own.
You will thrive on working on your own initiative and you will pride yourself in delivering high levels of service to our internal team and external customers.
- A background in administration and office experience within a busy and fast paced office is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales environment
- Experience of Office 365 and associated packages; comfortable with technology and systems
- A larger than life personality to represent our brand from the first point of contact with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Past experience of managing accounts or interacting with clients and increasing revenue through networking and business development
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure
- High standard of written English, with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent cost control and focus
- Knowledge of database systems
- Highly organised and structured in their approach to task management
- Dealing with enquiries from suppliers and customers with a high level of customer service
- Support with office management tasks throughout the office including housekeeping duties
- Diary management of key account holders and co-ordinating events with whole team
- Expanding the McCarthy Recruitment and Flexible Meetings brands through regular marketing and business development
- Admin support across training, HR, suppliers and for the recruitment team and Directors
- Creation of reports and overseeing the company database system
- Management of the phone system and computer systems
- Organise employee of the month schemes, birthday celebrations, external suppliers and associated events
- Management of supplier costs and supplier relationships
- Expense and receipt collation and invoice production on Zero
The role is very varied and due to the fact we are a small business the responsibilities will be wide and it gives the right individual the ability to be involved in lots of areas of the business. This role can be done with flexible hours and we would encourage applications from anyone that would like to work condensed hours or requires flexibility.
- A focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure with a high attention to detail
- An energetic and positive personality with the ability to challenge and think pro-actively
- A passion to deliver against deadlines
- High levels of confidentiality
- A drive to be the best and constantly adapt and improve
- Energy, passion and a keenness to improve systems and efficiencies
- A values led individual, who will immerse themselves in the unique culture we have created here at McCarthy Recruitment!
Full training will be given on any aspect of the role that you have not got experience in such as the accounting system Zero. What we are looking for is your ability to learn, enthusiasm and how driven you are to go above and beyond. We are a small and passionate team so will offer you a fantastic environment and the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of office administration and office management.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: