- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Store Manager/Assistant Manager
Job Title: Retail Store Manager/Retail Assistant Manager
Salary: £30,000 £60,000 per annum
Are you looking for a Store or Assistant Manager role that offers plenty of benefits and opportunities to drive sales and customer service? Our established client has the perfect opportunity for you.
Store Manager: Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Working as a Store Manager for this growing, people focused Food Retailer, you will lead a team of professional retailers and provide a high calibre of service to every customer. Representing this household brand, you will be friendly, positive and approachable, and will be able to confidently lead and inspire a team towards achieving the store KPIs. With experience in Fashion, Department Store, Supermarket or Hospitality or any other fast paced retail environment, you will be an excellent leader and will be prepared to immerse yourself in this ever growing retail business.
Assistant Manager: Salary - £30,000 - £38,000 per annum (plus development to Store Manager)
Assisting the Store Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. You will lead a team of staff in an environment of quality and service, and will be able to plan and prioritize, to drive tangible results that contribute towards your own professional success. You will be developed to become a Store Manager of the future in this rapidly expanding business.
- Managing, coaching, and developing a team of diverse individuals, from recruitment to induction and beyond
- When necessary follow the Company staff disciplinary procedures
- Ensure all staff are multi-skilled / tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the store
- Ensure all staff have knowledge of products and services within the whole store
- Assist the management team in managing the performance of self and others within agreed limits including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
- Complete yearly appraisals for staff within agreed time limits
- Manage a business that is maintained and viewed as ' best in class', maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining extremely high standards
- Understand customers, anticipating their needs, setting ' best in class' standards of service
- Ensuring staffing levels are adequate to meet customer expectations for the whole store
- Identify business levers and pro-actively assist the Area Manager to keep track of the competition so that the business can respond to change
- Manage stock availability and waste
- Driving customer service standards to achieve sales and exceed customer satisfaction targets
- Identifying the potential and managing staff development and supporting staff to achieve their potential
This is a huge opportunity to work and grow within this expanding well known retail business. Experiencing phenomenal growth, there is no stopping their success! This is a superb opportunity to develop your retail management skills in a business that recognises it needs to develop its talent and people to continue their retail success.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Huntingdon, St Neots, Luton and Biggleswade
KEYWORDS: Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Hospitality, Banking, Retail and Leisure.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: