- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Digital Marketing & CRM Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing & CRM Manager
Salary: £65,000 per annum
Are you a high performing Digital Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge?
Our client is looking for a Digital innovator to help generate best practice across all digital platforms and leading your team to deliver on CRM Strategies. You will be responsible for creating digital marketing plans as our client continues their growth within their Ecommerce team, focused around performance and the customer.
A heritage brand, our client prides themselves on creativity, longevity and authority within their industry.
- Work closely with Head of Ecommerce to exceed budgeted revenue targets & Analytics team to understand the performance of each Direct Marketing methods
- Lead the CRM executive to plan and implement strategies across the marketing mix delivering consistent messaging across all channels to each customer segment
- Define the segmentation models along with current and future strategies to drive increased retention rates and LTV.
- Gain understanding of customer needs through insight, segmentation & data analysis
- Own the email marketing calendar
- Drive data analysis and apply Test & Learn principles to CRM
- Build and deliver an optimisation plan for our direct marketing initiatives by segment
- Devise a prospect conversion strategy to increase the conversions from email sign up.
- Budget owner for B2C print planning and production
- Manage a CRM Executive, CRM assistant and Digital Marketing Assistant
- Work closely with partner agencies to set and drive the paid media strategy with a strong focus on PPC
- Agree and manage spend and revenue targets with partner agency and CMO
- Define key KPIs across all paid media channels
- Track paid media specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour including using Google Analytics
- Own agency management on a daily basis including optimisation of performance through a test and learn strategy
- Conduct competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion
- Measure and report performance across all paid media channels giving clear actionable insights to a wide audience group
- Ensure messaging is aligned to Brand guidelines
- Take ownership of relevant tools
- At least 3 years experience of CRM Management & Paid Media Management
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally from a retail background
- Proven track record in customer retention and re-engagement
- Understanding of core programming automation concepts
- Strong understanding of email development principles - HTML, CSS and UX principles
- Understanding of catalogue planning and targeting
- Experience of working in an multi-channel business
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis.
- Possess a genuine desire to help the business build its brand and achieve its ambitions.
- Confident in working at a fast pace with tight deadlines
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: