- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Multi Site Manager
Job Title: Multi Site Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum
As a Multi Site Manager, youll embody the brand and be its advocate inside and outside the business. You will naturally be up for every challenge that comes your way, building relations with stakeholders and head office while going that extra mile to make sure the service is as premium as the fashion.
Our client wants its Managers to reflect the brand itself which is why fun, bright and friendly personalities always shine. Show us youre proficient at retail fashion management and prove youve got plenty of ambition, and well reward you with a career youll want to shout about.
- You must have experience as a Store Manager within a sales-driven environment
- Be confident in your approach and be able to motivate your team and influence stakeholders
- Commercial awareness is a must, its not just fashion, you must also be able to read and understand the reports and figures as well as knowing what makes a store look outstanding
- Understanding your customers needs as well as the offerings from your competitors should come naturally to you
- Customer focus when making all decisions, ensuring the customer is at the heart of all operations in store
- Ideally experience of the premium market or a very clear understanding of it
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuously drive and look to improve store KPIs
- Recruit a diverse team and inspire them to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork in a high energy atmosphere
- Ensure strong team results through effective people management
- Actively coach and develop the team to support internal succession
- Encourage a customer service culture, ensuring the team deliver sound fashion consulting at all times
- Proactively seek out customer feedback and make recommendations to improve customer service
- Monitor controllable costs throughout the store including ways to reduce losses
- Understand and adhere to the companys Health & Safety procedures
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Holloway, Brixton, Kensington, Fulham, Stratford, Brent Park, Poplar, Balham and Southwark
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: