- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Online Marketplace Executive
Job Title: Online Marketplace Executive
Location: Godalming, Surrey (via Clapham Junction or head office drive with free parking)
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Our client, a retailer with 30 years heritage and originally founded by true enthusiasts for product. They are going through exciting transformation,
putting the customer at the forefront of the brand. They operate a unique and unrivalled business model that is rapidly being taken to the next level with a strong strategy and plan in place to deliver big growth.
Now looking for an Online Marketplace Executive to support the Product Merchandising Manager in development and management of the multi-channel merchandising-strategy.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the marketplace channels and the ideal person will be someone who has fantastic attention to detail, be excellent at reporting, keep stock at the right level, ensuring orders are despatched to marketplace deadlines with our online channels.
Someone who will quick to problem solve and savvy with systems and apply an analytical approach to support growth across marketplace channels.
- Effectively merchandise product on the various marketplace environments, using a combination of specialist product knowledge, current trends and analytics to inform marketing and scheduling decisions.
- Work closely with key marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay and third party Channel Advisor e-commerce platform.
- Liaise with buying, merchandising and stock planning teams to ensure appropriate proructs are selected and managed to ensure effective sell through
- Manage marketplace activity to drive profitable sales through this channel and ensure appropriate customer service levels
- Maintain marketplace account health by ensuring orders are despatched within marketplace deadlines.
- Produce insightful commercial analysis and suggest trading actions for the marketplace channel.
- Build strong working relationships with the buying, stock and marketing teams to deliver a consistent trade plan. Close liaison with the warehouse and customer service teams will also be necessary.
- Support the Buying team to drive future growth of department by achieving and exceeding KPI targets
- Produce weekly analysis of category and channel performance in accurate and timely manner to establish trading patterns
- Identify best and worst sellers and make recommendations
- Carry out mid-season reviews to offer accurate and valuable analysis to make strategic decisions for future season plans
- Demonstrate an understanding and participate in the product cycle calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Analyse key competitors and identify trends that are relevant to the customer and suggest actions to help grow the business
- Elevate and effectively communicate business related issues to the buying team in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the brand
- Participate in meetings by identifying missed opportunities and making appropriate suggestions for change
You will have
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Good numeracy and Excel skills and be analytical in your thinking and approach to a task
- Organisational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a focus on finding solutions and improvements which add value to customers and the business
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: