- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Area Operations Manager- Nights
Job Title: Area Operations Manager- Nights
Salary: £33,000 Plus bonus
Are you a dynamic individual with proven track record in managing a across multiple sites, preferably within the gaming sector, and looking for a fresh challenge in your career?
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate stronreg leadership skills in a nights field based role within our business.
- An experienced leader with strong entrepreneurial and commercial thinking skills ready to drive results and facilitate change
- Have a proven track record of delivery through collaboration working effectively with cross functional teams
- Able to create a strong working relationships with colleagues
- Able to maximise business opportunities within a number of 24hr/late opening venues, identifying opportunities for enhancement of business objectives
- Key attention to detail when delivering high standards and managing sites against security/H&S standards
- Provide field intelligence on competitor activities in and around each venue providing summary comments to the Area Management team
- Undertake routine visits to each 24hr/late opening venue
- Complete visits with the corresponding Area Managers focusing on issues that effect income achievement and profitability of venues
- Monitor housekeeping standards within each venue, ensuring they comply with minimum standards
- Ensure all requirements for Social Responsibility ae met and maintained at venue level, including staff training
- Recommend equipment upgrades to the relevant Area Manager and assist in the correct siting and maximisation of equipment in each venue
- Undertake and assist in security investigations
- Ensure that all procedures relating to security of cash and assets are strictly adhered to
- Adhere to all health and safety practices and procedures, ensuring staff operate the venue in a safe manner
- Complete expense sheets in accordance with company levels and guidelines
- Assist in the recruitment of staff for the 24hr/late opening venues
- Oversee disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Ensure all venues implement appropriate promotional plans
- Field based
- Salary £33K
- Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
- 28 days annual holiday
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn annual bonus
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Nuneaton
KEY WORDS: Area Manager, Multi-Site Manager, Dual-Site Manager, District Manager, Cluster Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Commercial Manager, Retail, Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: