- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Customer Experience Manager
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum
Do you have experience of managing & developing an effective Customer Experience Team? My client is looking for someone to drive the customer experience strategy forward, managing & leading the customer journey to ensure that the customer is at the heart of the brand.
If you would like to work for a brand that has High Street presence, desirable brands and pace all wrapped into one then look no further. This is a retailer that has won the accolade of Sunday Times Top 100 to Work for on multiple occasions so clearly has a passion for investing in its people and culture. The business has a head office that is team centric, works to pace and supports a successful large network of UK stores so this is a great time to join in a pivotal role.
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage an appropriate strategy to ensure our customer experience standards are maintained and meet the regulatory, statutory and quality requirements at all times, focusing on peak trade, including but not limited to Christmas
- Monitor and report the outsource teams productivity and KPIs providing regular feedback
- Continually review the external sources to support developing customer experience strategies, including delivery options
- Act as an advocate for the Customer Experience team by delivering a seamless and outstanding customer experience across the business, and maintaining an understanding of activities that impact the customer in other departments by building and maintaining strong relationships
- Put the necessary infrastructure in place for the Customer Experience team and outsource team, whilst ensuring formal processes and procedures exist to manage and escalate customer enquires in a timely and appropriate manner
- Continually monitor the outsourced team to ensure brand guidelines are maintained at all times, making improvements when relevant
- Act as the point of escalation in managing challenging customer situations, ensuring you liaise with the Leadership Team in regards to complex issues when needed
- Provide analysis and reports on customer trends, contact and feedback from a range of sources, including but not limited to Which, Feefo and Trust Pilot, sharing key insights with the wider business and recommending improvements when needed
- Work with 3rd party suppliers, to continuously review and improve the systems used in the Customer Experience department to better our service proposition
- Ensure the Customer Experience department and outsourced team are GDPR compliant and that processes and procedures are efficient, effective and adhered to at all time
- Train, coach and develop the Customer Experience Coordinators
- Take ownership for conducting regular one to one meetings and appraisals for direct reports in a timely manner, setting clear and achievable objectives whilst ensuring development plans are in place
- Ensure you maintain an understanding of the development of the remainder of the outsourced team to ensure this is in line with the Customer Experience strategy
- Be accountable for adapting the outsource team to the needs of the business, for example increasing the teams shift flexibility during peak trading times
- Previous experience of managing and developing an effective Customer Experience Team
- Previous experience of working remotely with an outsourced team
- Experience of measurement of customer experience frameworks
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Previous demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Experience of implementing new policies and procedures
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Aylesbury, Oxford, Reading, Bracknell
KEYWORDS: Customer Service Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Customer Team Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: