- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Assistant Store Manager
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £39,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are currently working within a Leadership role within the Retail or Hospitality sector and wants to be developed to be a high performing Retail Store Manager of the future!
Assisting the Store Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. You will be leading your team to drive sales whilst remaining committed to focusing on this brands passion for quality and service. You will need to be adaptable, be able to plan and prioritise and relish the tangible results that contribute towards your own success and the overall success of the retail store. High performers within this brand are developed to become a Store Manager of the future in this rapidly expanding business, as they want to recruit talent as potential for their future success.
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing, coaching and developing a team to achieve outstanding results
- Ensures all process and procedures are adhered to and all compliance is managed professionally
- Set and implement goals and tasks to ensure the team are best placed to deliver an effective service, stock management and customer flow
- Plan and prioritise key tasks and ensures the team are trained to complete all tasks and duties in this high paced retail business
- Ensure the team provides responsive, efficient and friendly customer service
- Completing regular performance reviews and identifying training and development need
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing a retail team
- Delivering exceptional sales, stock and service results through excellent execution of a clear defined operating plan
- Set standards of excellent service, consistently be a role model for your team with your inspiring and motivational leadership
- Inspire and motivate your retail team to deliver excellence in all they do
- To deliver operational priorities and maximise sales through ensuring that the customer proposition is delivered in store
- Direct the team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and within deadlines
- Deliver a high energy, motivated team who are passionate about going the extra mile
- Ability to plan and prioritise and has high commitment to business excellence
- You will have a positive attitude, be energetic and love the excitement of working in a high performance, volume retailer
- Experience as a Manager or Leader within the Retail or Hospitality sectors is desirable
- A pro-active, solution focused individual who has natural charisma and presence when leading a team
- Be a strong communicator, who has the ability to work at pace and make clear decisions
- Have a keen desire to learn and develop with a genuine passion for high retail standards
- Have the ability to approach problems confidently and resolve them with clear direction, being effective at all times
- Be open to travelling within a 45 minute radius of your home location, and be open to other locally commutable stores
This is a huge opportunity to work and grow within this expanding well known retail business. Experiencing phenomenal growth, there is no stopping their success! This is a superb opportunity to develop your retail management skills in a business that recognises it needs to develop its talent and people to continue their retail success.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Alfreton, Burton-On-Trent
KEYWORDS: Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Manager, Trading Manager, Hospitality, Retail and Supermarkets.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us in the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: