- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 per annum
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. You will be leading your team to drive sales whilst remaining committed to focusing on this brands passion for quality and service. You will need to be adaptable, be able to plan and prioritise and relish the tangible results that contribute towards your own success and the overall success of the retail store.
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mentoring and developing a team of customer advisors and management to deliver stock, sales and service targets
- Ensure all colleagues are multi-skilled/tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the retail store
- Develop colleagues knowledge of products and services within the store and ensure they live the Aldi brand values.
- Assist the management team in handling the performance of self and others within agreed time limits, including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
- Complete yearly performance reviews for the team and ensure they are set clear targets to reach their potential
- Handle a business that is a household name, renowned for value, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining very high standards
- All aspects of running a store
- Experienced retail Manager, managing at least £1m turnover as a single site or with responsibility for this level of turnover within a larger unit
- Able to prioritise, delegate and develop a team who are driven to achieve specific daily deadlines and targets
- You will be motivated by results, be excited by achieving high standards and excel in delivering excellent customer service
- Have a hands on attitude to all aspects of running your store
This is a huge opportunity to work and grow within this expanding well known retail business. Experiencing phenomenal growth, there is no stopping their success! This is a superb opportunity to develop your retail management skills in a business that recognises it needs to develop its talent and people to continue their retail success.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Croydon, Sutton, Bromley, Epsom, Leatherhead, Twickenham, Redhill
KEYWORDS: Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Lead Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Trading Manager.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: