- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Sous Chef
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Are you passionate about cooking with fresh ingredients? Our client is an authentic Italian Restaurant and they are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Sous Chef to join the ranks in Bromley.
The ideal candidate should come from a quality branded or restaurant background and have good management skills along with a real drive to succeed and grow
Our client offers excellent internal progression opportunities and your next steps could see you develop into a Senior Sous Chef or Head Chef
- We are looking for leaders who are fundamentally passionate about our customers experience and how we can provide the very best service, each and every time
- As a role model you set the standard within the kitchen
- An inspiring and hands on leader with a great eye for detail
- A love of food and a dedication to delivering great service!
- Able to nurture and develop a happy and high achieving team
- A highly skilled manager, used to achieving great results in a busy, branded restaurant
- With previous experience in a high turnover environment, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader
- You will have the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement effective recommendations
- Motivating and inspiring your team, a passion for people will ensure that the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times
- Building a culture thats truly passionate about the needs of our customers
- Oversee all aspects of food ordering, preparation and stock control
- Conforming at all times with health and hygiene regulations
- Managing and taking responsibility for chef recruitment within the restaurant
- Training and coaching chefs to delivery high food and safety standards
- Attend management & team meetings to understand business needs
- Managing all staff tasks and responsibilities within the restaurant
Our client is an authentic chain of casual dining restaurants founded over 25 years ago by a world-renowned chef. Since then they have grown from strength to strength to become one of the most iconic brands on the high street, offering quality food with a focus on amazing produce. They now have over 80 restaurants across numerous countries.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Dartford, Croydon, Mitcham, Tonbridge, Grays
KEYWORDS: Sous Chef, Senior Sous Chef, Kitchen Manager, Head Chef
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: