- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
With the nature of the business and the product range supplied being a specialized and quality product, being able to learn product knowledge is a must to be able to deliver the customer service levels required to be a real brand ambassador, role modelling the customer-focused ethos of the business and really valuing the efforts of all your team. Youll live the brand and effortlessly demonstrate how the whole team can take every opportunity to make an unforgettable impression on every customer they come in to contact with. Driven, organized and motivational, youll inspire your team to deliver an unforgettable experience for your customers and create an exciting and dynamic environment where all your people can realize their potential.
- Strong retail background with experience of coaching and guiding a team to achieving targets through the correct behaviours, delighting customers and ensuring they leave with the solution they need
- You will lead from the front and bring your experience of delivering results in retailing
- You will have a retail management background as a Department Manager/Assistant Manager / Deputy Store Manager/ Sales Manager or similar with experience of managing a team in a customer focused environment and experience of one to one customer interaction and service to deliver sales through service on the shop floor
- You should have the ability to prioritise effectively and delegate appropriately
- As an Assistant Manager, youll have day to day responsibility for customer service, merchandising standards, and product availability
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team on the shop floor to deliver the highest store standards, customer focus and service
- Focused and able to contribute to the financial success of the store, delivering results and managing budgets
- Coach and develop the team to achieve high performance individually and collectively
- Recruit and train the team, ensuring high levels of product knowledge
- Commercially plan for your retail business, considering financial forecasting and budgeting inputting ideas and action to maximize sales, promotions and shop floor layout
- Drive sales, average transaction value and customer service
- Deliver strong visual merchandising to create customer impact
- Maintain high retail store standards ensuring the excellent display of this quality product
- Achieve target against all retail operation Key Performance Indicators
- When required youll be performing the duty manager role, including opening and closing the store
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bracknell, Reading, Farnborough, Slough, Basingstoke, Newbury, Aldershot, Maidenhead
KEY WORDS: Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, Customer Service, Clothing, Homeware, General Merchandise, Food Retail
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: