- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Regent Street, London
Salary: Up to £22,500 per annum
Our client has over 258 years of experience and is a well-known and trusted brand across the globe. They are proud to have created an environment where life at work is enjoyable, fun and rewarding and they welcome passionate, energetic people to be part of their family.
Commercially savvy, energetic and with previous experience of motivating and driving a large team to deliver exceptional customer service and hit KPIs and targets, you should currently be working within a department store / similar large store environment where you are responsible for the management of up to 30 staff members.
As a Supervisor you will ultimately be responsible for first line people management issues so you must be comfortable conducting difficult conversations and giving both positive and constructive feedback to develop your team.
You will need basic stock management experience, an understanding of commercial reports and how sections of the floor are performing with the ability to make changes based on this information, experience of recruitment and the maintenance of the floor standards.
- Leads by example with energy, passion, integrity and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates passion in delivering results, meeting goals/deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Takes personal responsibility and able to make tough decisions
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Professional and logical approach to problem solving
- Strong initiative and self motivation
- Determination to succeed with a positive can do attitude
- Confident in own actions and fosters confidence in others
- Promotes personal credibility through working productively
- Approaches all aspects of work with passion
- Inspire, challenge and support colleagues
- Shows a willingness to learn and self-develop self and others
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lead, motivate and develop your team to exceed sales and improve KPIs/customer service standards through effective performance management
- To regularly give constructive and appropriate feedback to the management team on individuals performance
- To ensure all members of the team understand the customer service experience and to motivate self and team to consistently deliver the highest standards
- To assist the Management team in implementing training plans and providing on the job coaching to develop the skills of the team
- To have a basic understanding of the P&L & how to interpret the stores performance
- To have an active involvement in recruiting and selecting the best people for the store assisting with succession planning where required
- To ensure all staff receive an effective induction into the business
- To drive and develop exceptional customer service and instore experience
- To maintain the presentation/housekeeping of the store to the highest standards at all times
- To ensure adherence to all employee policies and procedures, including but not limited to stock control, H&S, security, VM, till operations etc
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Mayfair, Covent Garden, Westminster, Paddington, Bayswater, Clerkenwell, City of London
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: