- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Green Park, London
Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 per annum
We are on the hunt for a superstar retailer with a Food, Fashion or Homewares background who will be responsible for one of our clients major stores.
You will lead and motivate a team to offer a customer experience which is second to none. You will be professional and commercially astute, with experience in a dynamic retail environment. With fantastic brand recognition, and an iconic stance in the great British High Street, this really is a dream role for any experienced Store Manager.
- Charismatic, dynamic and enthusiastic with a track record of managing a high volume sales environment with a large team
- Driven and passionate, you'll be willing to get your sleeves rolled up and have a hands on presence on the shop floor whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic focus
- The ideal candidate will have passion to excel in all aspects of retail, and will strive to make sure that their store is constantly achieving their KPIs and moving towards greater success as a team
- Commercially aware as well as excellent communication skills
- Customer focus when making all decisions, ensuring the customer is at the heart of all operations in store
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to motivate and gain respect from your team
- Previous accountability for P&L management
- Knowledge of the Food Retail Sector and competitor awareness, previous Store Management experience within the food or general merchandise sector is essential
- Must have led a store turnover of over £5m as a Store Manager or £10m as a Deputy Manager as well as teams of 30 plus
THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the people development strategy in your store and nurture future talent
- Use your experience to spot commercial opportunities, anticipating the direction the business and our competitors are moving and taking action accordingly
- Leading one of their multi-million pound operations, youll drive the business from the front in delivering a service people talk about
- Building a culture thats truly passionate about the needs of our customers
- Motivate your managers to get the best out of their teams, and instil in them a real passion for the products they work with
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service; tailoring every aspect of your store to your customer base, anticipating their needs and offering a best in class experience
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through mentoring, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the companys core values
Our client is one of the UKs leading retailers. They have a dedication to provide superior quality products at attractive prices, an ethos which has led to an outstanding industry reputation and propelled them to being a true British institution. Our client recognises that success starts with people; and values individuals who are commercially aware, driven and passionate about delivering great products and service to all their customers in every channel of their operation.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Westminster, Mayfair, Covent Garden, Lambeth, Pimlico, Kensingston, Brixton, Canary Wharf
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: