- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Store Manager - Permanent
Commutable Locations: Mansfield, Newark-on-Trent, Derby, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Worksop, Matlock and Grantham
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum with on target earnings up to £35,000
Working as a Store Manager for this market-leading, people-focused business, you will lead a skilled team in a values-driven environment providing the highest calibre of service to every customer.
Reflecting the brand values through your behaviours, you will be friendly, positive and approachable, and will be able to confidently lead and inspire a team towards achieving your store KPI`s and service targets.
You will be a strong client relationship manager and have a keen eye for and demonstrable record of commercial growth, capitalising on all opportunities to increase your customer reach whilst maintaining strong relationships with your existing and valued customers.
- Managing, coaching, and developing a team of diverse individuals, from recruitment to induction and beyond
- When necessary follow the Company staff disciplinary procedures
- Ensure all staff are multi-skilled / tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the store
- Ensure all staff have knowledge of products and services within the whole store
- Manage the performance of self and others including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
- Manage a business that is maintained and viewed as ` best in class`, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining extremely high standards
- Understand customers, anticipating their needs, setting ` best in class` standards of service
- Ensuring staffing levels are adequate to meet customer expectations at all times
- Identify business opportunities and pro-actively assist the Area Manager to keep track of your competition so that the business can respond to change
- Manage stock availability
- Pro-actively drive Net Promoter Scores through creating a memorable service experience
- Driving customer service standards to achieve sales and exceed customer satisfaction targets
- Identifying the potential and managing staff development and supporting your team to achieve their potential
- Must be service focused and able to articulate how they have improved a service result
- Experience of business development and client relationship management is preferred
- Must have clear examples of performance management
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: