- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: £44,890 - £58,450 per annum
Do you want to be part of the fastest developing supermarket in the UK?
Our client that were currently recruiting for is one of the fastest growing Supermarkets in the World and has an incredible 770 Stores across the UK. Theyre looking to increase this number to 1000 stores by 2022. As well as winning multiple prestigious awards for the quality and value of their products, they are also considered one of the best retailers to work for.
Theyre currently looking to recruit an experienced Store Manager to run their Haverhill store and help commit to their growing success. As a Store Manager, no two of your days will ever be the same. One day of the week you could placing orders and the next you might be potentially handling customer complaints. And all the while you will handle the over-seeing goals of maximising sales and hitting targets in your store, ensuring great customer service whilst minimising costs.
To put it in simple terms, does the idea of running a multi-million-pound store whilst inspiring your team to be proud of everything you've achieved together, sound perfect? We promise you, you're going to find this a largely rewarding role. This role also comes with excellent growth prospects.
STORE MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling, mentoring and developing a team of customer advisors and management to deliver stock, sales and service to a retail business
- You must ensure all staff are multi-skilled/tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the retail store
- You must make sure staff have knowledge of products and services within the whole retail store
- Assist the management team in handling the performance of self and others within agreed time limits, including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
- Complete yearly appraisals for the team and ensure they are all developed to reach their potential
- Handle a business that is a household name, renowned for value, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining very high standards
IDEAL STORE MANAGER CANDIDATE
- Experienced retail Manager, managing at least £1m turnover as a single site or with responsibility for this level of turnover within a larger unit
- Able to prioritise, delegate and develop a team who are driven to achieve specific daily deadlines and targets
- You will be motivated by results, be excited by achieving high standards and excel in delivering excellent customer service
- You will be someone who has high attention to detail, understands how to ensure procedures are adhered to and be naturally able to deliver clear efficient instructions to your retail team
- Able to describe your own achievements, you will be proud of your retail career and want to join a business that is achieving huge year-on-year growth, opening new retail sites across the UK and wants to build a team that is synonymous with success
KEYWORDS: Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Hospitality, Banking, Retail and Leisure.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us in the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
- Web: mccarthyrecruitment . com
- Facebook: facebook . com / McCarthyRecruitment
- Twitter: twitter . com / UKRetailCareers
- Linked-In: linkedin . com / company / mccarthy-recruitment