- Job Search
- Work for Us
- Careers Advice
- Meeting Rooms
Carpetright is a successful international retailer, specialising in leading floor coverings and quality beds. They pride themselves on their commitment and passion to their customers and people; it is central to everything they do.
The Carpetright story began in 1988 with the first store opening in Canning Town, London. Since then they have continued to grow, both organically and through acquisition, into an international retailer. Currently now operating in four European countries; the UK, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland and Belgium.
The Group listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1993. With over 500 stores across the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Belgium and the Netherlands, and their head office, warehouse and distribution centre located in Purfleet, Essex. It’s an exciting time to join this company!
The Retailers variety of carpets, vinyl flooring, laminate flooring, luxury vinyl tiles and engineered wood are constantly expanding in line with their customers’ needs. They are also becoming increasingly popular as a retailer of beds, mattresses and headboards with a choice of designs available to suit all budgets and styles.
Carpetright – Business Model
“As a retailer, we generate profit from the combination of driving top line sales volumes; optimising low-cost sourcing; maintaining an efficient supply chain, and providing our customers with excellent service.”
- CHOICE - We want to offer the best range of flooring under one roof
- VALUE - We’ll always provide value for money and easy ways to pay
- MAKE IT EASY - We’ll make it easy and hassle-free
- EXPERTISE - We have experts who will create a great experience every step of the way
Why work for us
With over 3,000 employees across the business who are committed to providing an outstanding customer service and deliver above and beyond customer expectation in transforming their homes.
We are looking for people, who are passionate about delivering great customer service, hardworking and excited to be part of our story. McCarthy Recruitment continues to develop a unique partnership and relationship with Carpetright.
* McCarthy Recruitment operate as a sole supplier to Carpetright and provide support with all store openings and management roles across the UK as part of our exclusive partnership agreement. All applications received either directly or via a third party will be processed by McCarthy Recruitment.